Wow can you believe that it didn't take that long to read? When I finished it I was sad, sappy and remorseful. ugh. Smile. I have tons of questions like I had said in the email. Didin't know amazing Jeana would have this all set to go!! smile!Ok on the dates - and this chrono thingy. The age that he kept traveling changed...so how many in all are traveling - ok you math nerds, couldn't there be one at every age traveling at the same time? I wonder why he only runs into one at a time? This makes me think of mystical fuzzy travels like in this blue hills photo.
MJ on the same thought line that you mentioned I have questions too regarding their conversation. My copy has these great questions in the back of it for me to wonder even more about. Does everyone know what I mean? It is like perfect for book blog discussion...tee hee!
I feel like we should read another one - smile!!
Well if you think about it, he mentioned at one point that there are a whole bunch of Henry's from all different ages observing his mother's death. I think it was mentioned that a careful observer would see him from a number of vantage points around the highway watching on. So there was at least once instance in the book where there were multiple of him (maybe even 10 ore more?) in one place in time.
ReplyDeleteI thought he mentioned early in the book that he intentionally avoided seeing himself when possible while time traveling. Obviously that wasn't always possible, but it's almost like it made him nervous, like he was messing with the system somehow if he did it too often.
My copy also has all of the questions in the back that you spoke of.
I'd love to read another one! I've finished the book now as well.