Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Clare and Henry's Discussion on pg 76
I thought it would be a good idea to list ideas we'd eventually like to talk / blog about when we have our meeting. I'd really love to put the discussion Clare and Henry have on page 76 on that list. :) I'll leave it as that, so as not to ruin anything for those of you who haven't started.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like your idea. Maybe there is a widget we can imbed that would allow us to keep a running list like that on our side-panel, like some kind of a notepad or something. I'll have a look!
ReplyDeleteThee is a great widget that will allow you to keep a list. But maybe a simpler solution is something I use on my blog. I use one of the side panels to just update my student council activities. We could just add to that column and list questions there. You just save it each time you post.
ReplyDeleteHey Patty, I'm going to just add a text widget to our sidebar so we can keep a running list. I wanted to find something we could edit right from the sidebar, without having to go into the "customize" tab and edit the text in the text widget, kind of like a notepad or a sticky note. I couldn't find a widget called "Thee". If you can add it, go for it! :D
ReplyDelete