I'm not super amazing at using blogs yet but I think what you will all want to do is sign up to be members of this blog, as seen on the right-hand side of this. This will be easier if you have a google, yahoo, or AIM account. Right now, I have it set so that you have to sign up to be a member of this blog in order to publish on it. Let me know by email if you have problems becoming a member of the blog.
I'm so excited about book clubbing with you all, you have no idea! I'm picking up the book today :) and I can't wait!!!
Did you all get the invitation email? I can sign everyone up to receive emails every time someone posts or comments, most likely. I believe if you become a member, you should be able to create new posts OR comment one others' posts, which could help with the organization of conversations. :)
ReplyDeleteYes I got the invitation. It is what spurred me on to read the book so I could comment! smile. I like the email notification.
ReplyDelete